Starter Barter & Plant Sale
Sat May 6th, 2023
10 am – 12 pm
Adjacent to Soft Gold Park
Let’s keep backyard food-growing affordable 🙂
Bring your extra veggie, fruit, and herb starts to sell or trade with other gardeners.
Or just come and buy!
- Trade or sell your starts. We suggest $1 for 2-inch pots and up to $3 for larger plants.
- Don’t have starts to trade or sell? Just come and buy!
- CSU Master Gardeners & other experienced gardeners available for Q & A.
- Seed packets available for $1.
- Seller donations of 10-20% of sales is greatly appreciated.
If you’re selling starts and have quite a few, please arrive 15-20 mins early to set up. People can drive onto the property and sell from their vehicles, or bring a table, or put their plants on the ground.
Home Grown Food is an all-volunteer group dedicated to supporting the efforts of Northern Colorado’s backyard and community gardeners to make food growing accessible and affordable for everyone. We provide the community with the seed-swap and starter-barter events, workshops, and help publicize and participate in other local food growing events.